FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Boris FX Ships Major Plug-in Update for Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 12.5
New Continuum Complete 10.0.2 point-release brings mocha’s Academy Award-winning technology to Resolve effects and finishing workflow.
Boston, Massachusetts, USA – May 19, 2016
Boris FX™ and Imagineer Systems, leading developers of award-winning visual effects tools and post-production software, announce advanced support for the DaVinci Resolve 12.5. The merged Boris FX / Imagineer group worked closely with the Resolve development team to ensure a timely release and add the OFX functionality required to support 3rd party temporal frame access.
“Beyond professional color grading, DaVinci Resolve is now being used for editorial, effects and finishing” states Boris FX CEO, Boris Yamnitsky. “BCC 10 brings many plug-in tools to Resolve that are necessary for high-end finishing projects, including 3D titling/graphics tools and hundreds of stylize, transition and lighting effects. Now with Resolve 12.5 and the new BCC update, users can access a highly requested feature: integrated mocha/PixelChooser tools inside of every BCC effect. These tools combined with popular BCC 10 tools such as Beauty Studio, 3D Lens Flare, Title Studio and many more continue to make DaVinci Resolve Studio that much stronger for visual effects.”
New in BCC 10 for OFX:
- mocha’s Academy Award-winning planar tracking & masking tools are now integrated inside every BCC filter. (Requires DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.5 currently in public beta)
- Beauty Studio: A state-of-the-art skin retouching and digital makeup tool to make your talent look perfect without losing clarity and detail.
- Title Studio: Next generation 2D/3D titling and motion graphics tool for designing and animating at any resolution. Includes Maxon C4D model support and creative title templates.
- New Image Restoration Tools: Remover, Dropout Fixer, and Reframer
- New Effects: Light Leaks & Video Glitch
- New Transitions: Cross Glitch, Cross Melt, Light Leak Dissolve, and Cross Zoom
- Host Support: BCC 10 for OFX is now available for Blackmagic Resolve and Sony Vegas Pro with upcoming support for NUKE, Fusion, and more.
BCC 10 for OFX: Pricing & Availability
- Full license ($695 USD MSRP)
- Upgrade ($195 USD MSRP)
BCC Multi-host Option 1 (Adobe, Avid, OFX, Apple)
- Full license ($1995)
- Upgrade ($695)
- Annual Subscription ($595)
BCC Multi-host Option 2 (Adobe, OFX, Apple)
- Full license ($1295)
- Upgrade ($495)
BCC 10 for OFX is now available and compatible with DaVinci Resolve 12.5 and Sony Vegas Pro 13-10.
Live Webinar Event: Thursday, June 14, 2016, 12pm EDT/9am PDT
Join Boris FX & special guest presenter Dan Harvey for an one hour training session on the new BCC 10 for OFX features. Register for the webinar now.