Product Manager Martin Brennand walks you through the highlights of the Mocha Pro 2019 release.
Mocha Pro 2019 features:
- New workspaces with Mocha Essentials interface.
- GPU-accelerated object removal delivers faster rendering.
- New spline tools for faster masking: Magnetic Spline with edge snapping, Freehand Spline, and Geometric Shape Tools.
- Retina/High DPI monitor resolution support.
- Award-winning 360/VR tools now included with Mocha Pro 2019.
Mocha Pro 2019.5 features (released June 2019)
- Autodesk Flame 2020 Support: Mocha Pro is now available as an OFX plug-in for Flame 2020 artists. Mocha Pro can now be launched from within the Flame interface for a streamlined workflow.
- Edge-Snapping On Splines: Speed up roto and masking tasks with spline edge-snapping. A complement to Mocha’s magnetic spline tool, spline edges can snap and animate over time to reduce manual keyframes.
- Layout Manager: Save, modify, and order custom layouts. New layouts will appear in the workspace dropdown and assigned keyboard shortcuts.
- New After Effects Power Pin Format: For screen inserts, AE users can now export Mocha’s planar tracking in the CC Power Pin format for high quality rendering with motion blur.
- Spline and Matte Rendering Performance Improvements: Projects with many layers or control points now render faster to screen. Mattes also render faster.
- Autosave Backups: Autosaves now include iterated history to ensure minimal work is lost. Autosaves are no longer removed on exit from the host. Users can define the location and the number of backups in preferences.